Hospitality House serves single homeless women over age 18 in South King County (WA). We do accept homeless women from other areas of King County, as well as those from within and outside of Washington State. However, we give priority to South King County residents, our target population.
- Single woman-identifying individual
- Over age 18
- Clean and sober at least 30 days
- Not currently fleeing domestic violence*
- Physically able to perform light chores
* Domestic Abuse Women’s Network (DAWN) is working to create a community that has no tolerance for domestic violence. They offer confidential shelter accomodations and resources to get out of a domestic abuse relationship. If you are currently involved in a domestic violence situation and need help please go to www.dawnonline.org or call DAWN’S advocacy and crisis line at (425) 656-7867.
If you meet the criteria above and need shelter please call for a phone screen and intake interview. We do phone screenings Monday-Thursday, 1pm-7pm.
Hospitality House Homeless Women’s Shelter
Lake Burien Presbyterian Church1419 SW 150th St Burien, Washington 98166 (206) 242-1860