Hospitality House serves single homeless women over age 18 in South King County (WA). We do accept homeless women from other areas of King County, as well as those from within and outside of Washington State. However, we give priority to South King County residents, our target population.
- Single woman-identifying individual
- Over age 18
- Clean and sober at least 30 days
- Not currently fleeing domestic violence*
- Physically able to perform light chores and complete ADLs
If you meet the criteria above and need shelter, please call to complete a phone screening to see if you would be a good fit for Hospitality House. Phone screenings may be completed 7 days a week between 9 AM-7 PM. Hospitality House is not a drop-in shelter.
* If you are currently involved in a domestic violence situation and need help please go to www.dawnonline.org or call DAWN’S advocacy and crisis line at (425) 656-7867.
Hospitality House Homeless Women’s Shelter
Lake Burien Presbyterian Church1419 SW 150th St Burien, Washington 98166 (206) 242-1860